Finally done with it! It wasn't as easy as I thought, it was much more difficult! It took me a long time to complete this assignment, because I never had a good chance to take pictures. Sometimes the sun wasn't out and the sky wasn't clear and blue or other times I just didn't have any model to pose for me.
What happened to me tones of times was that you take a picture and then because it's so bright out you think that the photo is dark and good, but then when you get inside and you upload them to your computer you see that they are actually not dark at all, and it's so stressful because you have to go out again to take them.
I wish I could had taken any photo during the sunset or sunrise, they would've been very cool and amazing, but these are my final photographs, they are pretty cool too!





No comments:
Post a Comment